Why to invest?
The municipality of Kovačica is located in southern Banat. Novi Sad is 80km away, Belgrade slightly less than 50km while Pančevo is around 30km away. This makes the municipality suitable even for the development of bigger enterprises as big consuminig centers are nearby. The towns and villages in southern Banat are well connected which contributes to the development of small and medium enterprises.
The infrastructure of the municipality of Kovačica is developed and this primarily refers to roads (as there are quality roads) and railway. Electric and water systems are adaptable to the needs of industry because big enterprises used to be here before. The level of communications is the highest: digital switchboard enables ADSL internet, and there is wireless internet, too, as well as a great reach of signals of all operators of mobile telephony. The development of infrastructure of the municipality is still going on (sewer, gas).
Considering the geographic position of the municipality of Kovačica, there are 42 000 ha of the most fertile land - chernozem.
The municipality of Kovačica has experienced and educated labor force in the fields of civic engineering, mechanical engineering, prerade of leather and wood, because there were successful enterprises before.
Mihajlo Pupin was born in Idvor. Also, Kovačica is considered to be the world center of naïve art and the most famous painters in our municipality are: Zuzana Chalupova and Martin Jonaš. Our municipality has a rich tradition of trust and tolerance among various peoples because there live Slovaks, Serbs, Hungarians, Romanians, Romas and many others.
- production and refining of food (healthy food, food industry)
- shoemaking, building, wood refining
- IT sector
View Opstina Kovacica-industrijske zone in a larger map
LOCATIONS AVAILABLE FOR INVESTING IN KOVAČICA
It is necessary to do the reallocation of land. The advantage is buying specific parts of property and creating building lots to the needs of investors.
- There are no fees for land development!
- As an incentive measures for the development of economic activities, Municipality will release investor of paying special charges for environmental businesses for the year of the registered business entity. (Official OK 3/2010)
- Legal persons and entrepreneurs who first established the company or store, are exempt from paying taxes on the firm sign for one year from the date of registration thereof (Official Gazette 13/2009)
REPUBLIC AND PROVINCIAL incentives:
- Serbian government gives grants for investment projects in the manufacturing and service sectors which may be subject to international trade (Government Decree from 2010.)
- NEA and the Provincial Secretariat for Labour, Employment and Gender Equality provide subsidies for new employment and self employment;
- Provincial Secretariat for Science and Technological Development provides subsidies for new technologies
- Agencies VIP (www.vip.org.rs) and SIEPA (www.siepa.gov.rs) help exports.
Konkurs za najbolje medijske priloge o praksi u lokalnoj samoupravi „Drugačije od drugih“Stalna konferencija gradova i opština (SKGO) je raspisala konkurs za najbolje medijske priloge o praksi...Opširnije...