• Kovačica - Novi Sad 90 km
• Kovačica - Vršac 80 km
• Kovačica - Belgrade 50 km
• Kovačica - Zrenjanin 45 km
• Kovačica - Pančevo 30 km
• On workdays and on Saturdays between 12:30 and 18: 30 there are buses and mini-vans going from Danube Station in Belgade to Kovačica. Outside this time schedule, Kovačica can be reached only with a stop in Pančevo.
• From the main bus station in Pančevo, there are buses of ATP Pančevo which go every day and connect towns and villages of the municipality with Pančevo and with other municipalities of south Banat.
• From main Lasta Station and from Danube Station in Belgrade there are private buses, too.
• Also, GTC has recently started to go to Novi Sad.
By car, by bike, by motorcycle
• From Belgrade go towards Pančevo, enter Pančevo (old road) and turn left at hotel ‘Tamiš’ – there is a sign for the Gallery of Naïve Art in Kovačica. Go straight to the crossroads of two roads to Opovo and Kovačica. Here you should turn right. You will pass the village of Skrobara and turn left at the next crossroads. When you cross the railway lines, you will be on the territory of municipality of Kovačica. The first town is Crepaja. If you go straight, you will reach the crossroads where there is a road to Debeljača on the left – if you are going to Kovačica just carry on straight. In a few minutes you will be in Kovačica.
• From Zrenjanin follow the route M-24.1 towards Belgrade. When you pass the village of Ečka you will reach the crossroads where you should turn left to go to Pančevo and carry on straight if you are going to Belgrade. Although the route M-24 is classified as a main road, we recommend that you follow the route M-24.1 towards Belgrade. You will pass the village of Stajićevo and crossroads – carry on straight. After the overpass, there is a sign for Pančevo and Kovačica – left, here you should turn left. You will pass the village of Farkaždin and after the bridge on river Tamiš you will be on the territory of municipality of Kovačica.
• From Alibunar pass the following villages: Seleuš, Ilandža, Dobrica. You will reach crossroads after Dobrica where you should turn left to Kovačica. The first village of the municipality is Samoš. Hen follow the road through Padina, turn right when you reach the center of Padina (at traffic lights) and carry on towards Kovačica.
• Kovačica and three other towns and villages of the municipality (Crepaja, Debeljača and Uzdin) are part of the railway route Pančevo-Zrenjanin-Kikinda, that is, Pančevo-Novi Sad (with one change in Orlovat).
|in Javne nabavke|
|in Izbori i referendumi/Izbori 2012/Lokalni izbori|
|in Službeni list opštine Kovačica/2013|
|in Javna rasprava|
Konkurs za najbolje medijske priloge o praksi u lokalnoj samoupravi „Drugačije od drugih“Stalna konferencija gradova i opština (SKGO) je raspisala konkurs za najbolje medijske priloge o praksi...Opširnije...